Used in thousands of cafes around the world, the Hario Copper V60 2 Cup is a great pour-over brewer for home coffee lovers. It makes a stellar cup, is built to last for decades, and looks incredible in any kitchen.
This Japanese pour-over brewer is known for its wide drainage hole and spiralling ridges that encourage a balanced brew. It’s easy to use and - thanks to Hario’s own V60 filters - produces a mug with a clean mouthfeel, bright flavour, and crisp acidity.
Quick Hario V60 Pour Over Instructions:
- Place a filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water.
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 40 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
There’s a reason the V60 has become one of the world’s favourite manual coffee brewers.
The Hario Copper V60 2 Cup can brew up to four mugs and is built from solid copper. It maintains the brewing coffee’s temperature, will last for years and years and is an eye-catch. The brass handle enables you to handle the brewer safely - even when the copper cone is hot.
Hario Copper V60 2 Cup Features
Crisp, Clean Coffee - Brew balanced pour-over coffee with a clear, bright flavour.
Brews 1-4 Cups - Can easily produce up to four cups of coffee in a single brewing session.
Stylish Copper Build - Solid copper cone and brass handle look great in any modern kitchen, maintain a steady temperature, and are exceptionally durable.
This product includes:
- 1 x Hario V60 2 Cup Copper
- Materials: Copper, Brass
- Brews: 1-4 Cups
- Filter Compatibility: