Keep your espresso machine performing efficiently with Espresso Clean Cafetto 1kg. This cleaner works quickly, is certified as safe for your equipment, and won’t taint your espresso flavour.
Certified by protocol P152 by the National Sanitation Foundation, this espresso machine cleaner is completely safe, non-corrosive, and won’t taint your espresso with off flavours. It’s a powerful, effective cleaner without any negative side-effects.
Daily Cleaning Instructions:
- Replace espresso basket with “blind” filter.
- Use 1 level scoop of Cafetto in the blind filter and insert into the group securely.
- Start a brewing cycle for 10 seconds to dissolve the cleaner, then turn off for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop the cycle four additional times - 10 on, 10 off.
- Remove the “blind” filter and rinse under warm water
- Reinsert the filter and run a start and stop cycle 10 times - 5 on, 2 off.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season the machine.
Group Handle Cleaning Instructions:
- Mix 500ml of hot water and 2 scoops of Cafetto cleaner.
- Soak the group handles and filters for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in warm water.
It’s effective, it’s quick, and it easily flows into your regular daily cleaning routine.
Espresso Clean – Cafetto 1kg Features
Quickly Cleans Espresso Machines - Transforms a dirty machine into a spotless one in less than ten minutes, keeping the machine healthy and the espresso tasty.
Safe + Non-Corrosive - Certified to protocol P152 by the National Sanitation Foundation as a non-corrosive and safe cleaner.
Taste and Taintless - Protocol P152 also ensures that the cleaner won’t taint your espresso flavor with off flavours.
This product includes:
- 1 x Espresso Clean – Cafetto 1kg
- Size: 1kg