Bring full-flavored, full-bodied espresso home with the Bialetti Moka Alpina 3 Cup. This easy-to-use and simple stovetop espresso maker is styled after Italy’s Alpina Corps, the world’s longest-standing mountain infantry.
Using this moka pot is simple. Simply fill the water chamber, add coffee to the basket, set on a stovetop (not induction), and let the magic happen. Soon you’ll have 90ml of rich, balanced espresso to enjoy on your own or with friends.
Basic Stovetop Espresso Instructions:
- Grind 24g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and place in the coffee basket.
- Fill the water reservoir up to the release valve with water (don’t cover it).
- Place on low-medium heat for 4-6 minutes.
- When the espresso fills the upper chamber 80%, remove from heat, pour, and enjoy.
When you pour your espresso, it’ll feel comfortable and natural, thanks to the carefully designed, heat-resistant handle.
The Bialetti Moka Alpina is constructed from only a few simple parts. The main body is made with high-quality alloy and the handle is a heat-resistant bakelite. All these parts are easy to clean and will last for years to come.
Bialetti Moka Alpina – 3 Cup Features
Rich Home Espresso - Brews stovetop espresso that’s rich and balanced enough to satisfy newcomers and coffee veterans alike.
Simple, Durable Construction - Built from few parts made with high-quality aluminum and bakelite for easy cleaning and longevity.
Alpina Corps Design - Styled after Italy’s Alpina Corps, the world’s longest-standing mountain infantry.
Comfort Handle - Created to make lifting and pouring espresso feel comfortable and natural.
90ml Capacity - Brews enough coffee to fill three demitasse cups.
This product includes:
- 1 x Bialetti Moka Alpina 3 Cup
- Materials: Aluminum, BPA-Free Bakelite
- Capacity: 3 Cup (180ml)
- Stovetops: All Except Induction