Try our #Barty specialty coffee profiles chilled, this is a limited edition 4, 6, 12 or 24 Pack of 330mL filter V60 pour-over brew chilled and only available online.
- Barty Green Brazil Piatã Chapada Diamantina Bahia (A Summery, Tropical Cola)
Barty Pink Ethiopian Bombe (Red Wine Grenache)
- Barty BLACK Ethiopian Yirgacheffe (A Smooth Long Black)
- Barty RED Ethiopian Guji Haro Lebetu Limited Edition (Strong Racey Cherry Ripe)
- Barty Chocolate Dominican Republic Cibao (Chocolate Moka Bomb)
- Barty Peach Rwanda Lake Kivu Cayato (Creamy, Peach, Green Apples, Jam, Butterscotch Sweetness)
- Barty Blue Peruvian Alto Palomar Organic (100% chemical-free, chocolate, green apples)
^^Best drunk chilled, 3 weeks from date of roast.
^All natural, organic and preservative-free, coffee brewed in individual pour-over, sealed hot & chilled quickly, allows Barty to preserve the highest level of freshness and flavour in each can. Each can of coffee is made to order, beans sourced ethically and roasted to cup.
#Barty has spent months perfecting these roast profiles with love for you guys, it’s his little way to continue to give back, paying it forward, getting to our original target of $110K for Reachout.com.au
As such all orders are made to order from our very own micro-roastery in Darlinghurst.
Amazing service and amazing products
The Barty Coffee Cans are something special, they’re pretty concentrated and if you finish a whole can at once you won’t be sitting down for the rest of the day! Every can has it’s own coffee bean so no two are the same, but all are are absolutely deliish! Thanks again Barty.
Have been grabbing these on Doordash, love that these are all made to order. Handcrafted and all-natural, no preservatives. Also, love the crushed can and fluro lipstick on the rim. Very impressive stuff guys. Love your work
This is a rock star concept. Always find it hard to perfect my specialty coffee v60 game & ratio. These profiles are brewed to perfection, love the minimal, sustainable and preservative-free approach to tasting a proper coffee. Despite the can looks crushed & crinkled, nothing I've seen before, I hear that it's because the can is sealed hot immediately after each pour over. Genius