Enjoy a #Barty on the move, at work, hiking, or if you would like to try our signature profile here is our instant solution.
Our Brazil Piatã Chapada Diamantina Bahia single-origin is well balanced, with bright, tropical acidity and a sweet finish. Kumquat, mandarin, cola and toasted almond.
This coffee comes from a small group of producers who have farms Piatã, a privileged coffee growing region in Bahia’s Chapada Diamantina region. Chapada Diamantina translates to ”Diamond Plateau” in Portuguese, and for 100 years this area was mined for the gemstones embedded in its cliffs. Today the region is famous for its specialty coffee.
Here is a pack of all six of our speciality coffee profiles
- Barty Green Brazil Piatã Chapada Diamantina Bahia (A Summery, Tropical Cola)
Barty Pink Ethiopian Bombe (Red Wine Grenache)
- Barty BLACK Ethiopian Yirgacheffe (A Smooth Long Black)
- Barty RED Ethiopian Guji Haro Lebetu Limited Edition (Strong Racey Cherry Ripe)
- Barty Chocolate Dominican Republic Cibao (Chocolate Moka Bomb)
- Barty Peach Rwanda Lake Kivu Cayato (Creamy, Peach, Green Apples, Jam, Butterscotch Sweetness)
- Barty Blue Peruvian Alto Palomar Organic (100% chemical-free, chocolate, green apples)
Barty has spent months perfecting this roast profile with love for you guys, it’s my little way to continue to give back, paying it forward, getting to our original target of $110K for ReachOut.com.au
As such all orders are made to order from my very own micro-roastery in Darlinghurst, Sydney Australia
Why not pay it forward, help bring awareness to #mentalhealth by trying some of #Barty's freshly beans and spreading good vibes 🤓
Amazing, totally recommended!
Sour cherry aroma, almond roca taste. Slightly fluffy mouthfeel. Works well as an espresso, black or with milk.
You're an amazing human Bart, thank you so much to the Barty crews for all your hard work. Never stop doing what you're doing