How to get the most from the Moccamaster and how to brew a great cup of coffee with the machine?
Moccamaster have released a new model with some updated features providing the perfect opportunity for us to revisit our favourite automated filter coffee brewer by Workshop Coffee
- 00:00 - Introduction.
- 00:40 - What is a Moccamaster Select?
- 02:14 - What do you get in a box?
- 02:50 - What's unique about the new Select model?
- 04:18 - What grind size should I use?
- 05:20 - Filter papers?
- 06:24 - Brewing with the Moccamaster.
- 11:06 - Keeping your Moccamaster clean.
RECOMMENDED GRINDER SETTINGS:
For a brews up to 750ml, we recommend the following starting points...
Timemore C2/Slim – 28 clicks
Comandante C40 – 34 clicks
Baratza Encore – 28
Wilfa Svart – Align the red line with the dot between FILTER and AEROPRESS
Wilfa Uniform – 34
And for a brews over 750ml...
Timemore C2/Slim – 32 clicks
Comandante C40 – 36 clicks
Baratza Encore – 30
Wilfa Svart – Align the red line with the R of FILTER.
Wilfa Uniform – 37
Feel free to drop by, just say, ‘Hey Barty’ in strict confidence and you can be anonymous if you wish. Or, do not hesitate to leave a question in the comments below any time